Robin McKinley's Web Site .:. Robin McKinley's Blog

Robin McKinley

Official Web Forum

Home » Discussion Forums » Talk » Brooklyn/Manhattan PRC
Brooklyn/Manhattan PRC [message #35539] Thu, 28 October 2010 09:52 Go to next message
Black Bear  is currently offline Black Bear
[Moderator]

Hey everyone--I've just gotten an email from Kathy L. in Brooklyn, who'd like to organize a PRC on Friday, November 19, either in Brooklyn or at Irving Place Coffee in Manhattan. If you're interested, please holler out here so she can see how many forumites are in her area!

"The time is always right to do what's right."--MLK Jr.
Re: Brooklyn/Manhattan PRC [message #35787 is a reply to message #35539 ] Mon, 01 November 2010 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esther S. Bernstein
Friday's are no good for me, though I'd love to have a PRC on any Sunday in November. Is that possible?

---
Esther S. Bernstein
Re: Brooklyn/Manhattan PRC [message #35788 is a reply to message #35787 ] Mon, 01 November 2010 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[Moderator]

Hi Esther! I was actually just getting ready to post here. Our NYC organizer has a bookclub which meets Friday evenings, that's why this one is for a Friday. But I don't see any reason why we shouldn't have more than one, if someone's up for organizing it.

If you'd like to PM me with your email address, I can put you in touch with Kathy L, in case you'd like to talk to her directly about her event on the 19th!

Re: Brooklyn/Manhattan PRC [message #35789 is a reply to message #35539 ] Mon, 01 November 2010 16:49 Go to previous message
[Moderator]
OK, it's official per Kathy L.

November 19, Irving Place Cafe in Manhattan, 6 pm.

Any and all are welcome to come. If you have questions and would like to touch base with our organizer, please email me and I'll put you in touch with her!

Previous Topic:Instructions for PRC Organizers
Next Topic:It's here!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 17 13:46:15 CST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02279 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.